Friday, July 19, 2013

Girls Gone Wild!

We are free ranging our girls! Our hens are out and running wild! They love it! They eat bugs out of our yard all day long. And they poo everywhere! They fertilize our lawn great, but it means if you(the kids)are bare foot, you are going to wash your feet by the hose! It is really great to free range. They produce richer eggs, get bugs out of the yard, are happier, enrich the yard, it is a win win. We LOVE our girls! We love watching them. They have become our pets. And then this happened... Elijah was yelling my name by the back door. I went and saw what he needed. He had Fog Horn, and they were hanging out! So I went and got my camera and this is what happened. He was fine. But I laughed my butt off!!!! Funny! BTW No boy or chicken was harmed in these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment