Friday, July 19, 2013

Moving Furniture

I felt like the worst wife yesterday! We are in the middle of a heat wave, and I got it in my cra-cra head that my furniture had to be moved. Now. Has to be now. Am I the only person out there that feels the NEED to switch things up every 4-6 weeks? I am on constant relocation of my furniture. My husband has come to grips with it. My oldest thinks I am weird but he helps. I saw a great quote on pinterest that said Guess what? It is a little true!:/ I am not afraid of work... but, hey... If Sams there... So my Husband comes home tired, it was 95 with over 80% humidity, we have NO air condition. Just good old fans! Yay! Not really. Parts of your body are sticking together that you did not know could touch, not alone stick. I am in full on sweat stache! I am a thing of beauty this day! My hair is huge, frizzy, I have a sweaty stache. Every mans dream wife! Anyway...What I was getting at is it was HOT. He is tired. I made him move furniture. Bad wife! He did not mind, he is a very loving and kind husband. But sometimes I wish I was not so ocd. Sorry Jeremy:( Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment